Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Anyone else charged double late fees?

Frequent Visitor

Anyone else charged double late fees?

I have been charged 2 late fees every month for the last 2 years I am charged a $9.50 late fee on the 8th of the month and anouther one on the 23rd of the month the day my new statement prints. I can see one cause I am 30 days past due I always seem to run 1 month behind. I have called several times to find out why I am being charged 2 late fees the first response was I should only be charged 1 and they will correct the issue it has something to do with my statement printing, the other response was quit being late. I thought that was rude. Then the last response was the FCC agreement with my local state says they can charge 2 late fees so they do. I looked up the agreement and it does not say that. I also checked with the national FCC Regulations and they don't say they can charge 2 late fees. Just wondering if anyone else is charged 2 late fees on a regular monthly basis? I have to pay an additional $114 a year for that extra late fee. They sure are making money on me. 

Official Employee

Re: Anyone else charged double late fees?

Hello Blueysbe. I can assist in reviewing your account for these late fees. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation