Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Agent told me the lowest my bill can be is $136. Considering cancelling all together.

ANSWERED
New Poster

Agent told me the lowest my bill can be is $136. Considering cancelling all together.

So my 24month contract is about to expire. I was told by the salesman that my package would cost $110 initially. My bill is $171 after all these hidden fees. 

I tried calling today to downgrade my service and get my bill down to like $100 AFTER ALL THE FEES, but I was told the lowest I can get is $136. This sounds like a lie to me because all my friends pay closer to $60-100..  I have internet and tv and said to cancel the TV, but she told me it would be more expensive that way??!

I really wouldn't mind having internet only as I never watch TV anyway. But is $136 really the cheapest bill I can get? Any advice on what I can do? Or should I just cancel and find a different provider?

Accepted Solution

Re: Agent told me the lowest my bill can be is $136. Considering cancelling all together.

Issue has been solved over the phone.

View answer in context
New Poster

Re: Agent told me the lowest my bill can be is $136. Considering cancelling all together.

Issue has been solved over the phone.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation