Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Account Ajustment

New Poster

Account Ajustment

Dear Xfinity Customer Service;

My account was suppose to be credited 60.00 dollars on February 3, 2018, until I see that change with the agreement of the account being 35.00 after I paid the 59.99 for January and if I sign to auto-pay reducing my bill to 30.00 a month. I was not late if I was auto-pay in the first place and it was the mistake of the company for not being on time with changing my account over to the new one on said dateof December 19, 2017. I should not be charged for your mistake?. Can the 10.00 late fee be removed as well. How can you charge me for your mistake? Concerned, Sonia **removed last name** P.S. I do not see the 60.00 removed after the Februry conversation just a new monthly fee of 130.00 after I paid the January bill. I was told that I would have the bill amount changed and I do not, do not see change. Please fix this problem so that I can apply to automatic billing ASAP.

Concerned Customer,

Sonia **removed last name**

Official Employee

Re: Account Ajustment

Hi Sonia,

I can help address your billing concerns. I'll need to pull up and review your account. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation