Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

50% increase just for internet service

New Poster

50% increase just for internet service

I have not had this service for even 2 years and it has doubled. I was at $39.95 a month, now it is $60.+.
Teenage sons use internet for homework and gaming. This is absolutely rediculious. A couple months back we got a letter stating internet speed increasing for FREE to 100. How convenient service price increases by 50%. There for speed increase was NOT FREE at all. We've been scammed and you don't believe me; check social medial. My friend has had internet longer than me through Xfinity but they did not receive increase and pay ONLY $20 a month. I don't want no smooth talking excuses, I want my rate dropped for being a loyal customer. Or, like many other I will be cancelling.
Official Employee

Re: 50% increase just for internet service

Good evening, I understand your frustrations and I apologize for your experience. I would like to check and see if there are any offers for you. Would you like me to look at your account from here?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation