Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$5 Auto Pay and EcoBill Discount not showing up after 3 months, Can you please help me out?

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

$5 Auto Pay and EcoBill Discount not showing up after 3 months, Can you please help me out?

Hi, I posted the following info in December last year, about turning on autopay and ecobill on my account and yet, not receiving a discount. One of the forum members pointed out that the discount will show up on the second bill and one of the Comcast employees, ComcastShane, offered to assist if needed.

Well, I just received a second bill today, and the discount has not shown up yet. I do not have the privilege to private message ComcastShane. I appreciate it if you someone can help me out. Thanks a lot.

Original thread:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/10-Auto-Pay-and-EcoBill-Discount-not-showing-up-Can-you/m-p/302...

Original post:

"I had Comcast for 2 years now, I always have autopay but I did not have Ecobill turned on, so I did not receive any discount. Thats my bet. Anyways, I signed up for another 2 years contact in Nov, 2017, and the agent told me to turn on the EcoBill to receive $10 discount. I turned it on right away but the discount was not reflected on the my latest bill. I don't know if the agent forget to process it or I missed a step. I did not receive the phyical bill in mail this month, so I think I did it correctly. Appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction. Thanks.

The discount, which is now $5 for both autopay and ecobill, will show up on the second bill after turning those on."

Accepted Solution

Re: $5 Auto Pay and EcoBill Discount not showing up after 3 months, Can you please help me out?

hanks for pointing it out. Appreciate it. Consider case closed. Thanks.

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Re: $5 Auto Pay and EcoBill Discount not showing up after 3 months, Can you please help me out?

Still waiting for some help ... Appreciate it.

Official Employee

Hi tmac6767, I can review these discounts on your bill for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

PM sent, Thanks for helping me out.

Official Employee

Hi tmac6767, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

hanks for pointing it out. Appreciate it. Consider case closed. Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi tmac6767, glad I was able to assist. Please reach back out if you have any concerns in the future.

thank you

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation