New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

404 error on chat support request.

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 2

I am trying to contact chat support but get a 404 error upon submitting the request.  Here is what I'm attempting to resolve:

"This is complicated so bare with me.  I called to make changes to my account on March 13.  The changes included a voice line and internet for around 80 dollars per month.  I got a confirmation email later that day which laid out those changes.  The next day, March 14, I got another confirmation email for changes that I did not make to the account.  This new email said I owed 120/month and 160 the first month.  I did not make these changes.  I checked my current bill which is 88 dollars, but I assume that is from last month.  I would like to confirm that I will not be billed 120/month, but instead the 80/month that I agreed to.  Thank you."

1 REPLY
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 2

Hello KyleDuehring,

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. During high volume times, you may experience some issues with the XFNINTY live chat. Regarding your billing concerns, I have reviewed your account and can confirm your monthly rate is around $80.00 before the taxes and fees. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon