Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

30 day money back

New Poster

30 day money back

We moved to a new house and ordered a new bundle. Comcast transfered our old balance and started our new bundle. Comcast wasn’t working very well so we decided to cancel service with in the 30 day money back period. However, we received a bill for over $200. After several calls with customer service (everyone seems clueless) we keep getting additional credits to our account but the total still remains incorrect. We’ve now been sent to collections but we WANT to settle up. We simply want to pay the amount that was transferred from our old residence and we want Comcast to honor the contract we signed with the 30 day refund for the new service. Seems simple to me, but I guess not.
Official Employee

Re: 30 day money back

Hi, Pkuser - I can check what is going on with your account balance. Please send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone number associated with your account. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you in advance!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation