Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

$20 bill increase

New Poster

$20 bill increase

This month my bill went from 75 to 96 without warning this needs to be rectified immediately or I will be switching providers.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: $20 bill increase

Might be the end of a promotional period.  Have you lined up your bills and gone through them line by line?  That would show you where the increase came in.  After that, give Comcast a call,if needed.

Official Employee

Re: $20 bill increase

Hi md95877. After reviewing your account, I was able to verify the above provided information is correct. Your 12 month promotional discount rolled off which is why you are now being billed everyday price for your services. If you are interested in lowering your rate, you can view the current promotions in your area by clicking here

If you see a package you're interested in, send me a private message by clicking on my name, then click private message. In the body of your message, please verify the first and last name of the account holder as well as the phone number associated with your services. Also include the package and price point your are interested in, and I can get your repackaged. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation