Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

1TB Data Cap Across ALL Plans??

New Poster

1TB Data Cap Across ALL Plans??

Frfr...I orginaly had everything comcast offered for $242 - $260..so I down graded because I no longer needed the other stuff so I kept the cable and internet which was suppose to drop to $129.00 I havent seen a $129.00 bill since I made the changes...so I LOOK AT THIS BILL THIS MONTH AND ITS AT $574.29 WHAT THE <Edited for circumventing language filter>..they have me going over my data for $90 really ...so I called them and asked where is it in my plan that says that I will be charged for data charges if I go over my data and I have unlimited data <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory"> ...so they say oh its been like that NO IT HAS NOT...<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory"> frfr...so I have been getting charged for a box that I was not using so I finally hooked it up to find out that the cable man nver installed it in the wall so they came out remind you I have insurance they say oh thats $60 for installation we will waive it this month and add it to the bill next month so You credit it this month but in reality I'll will still be paying for it this next month...<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">//THIS DATA WILL BE THE REASON I LEAVE AFTER 8PLUS YRS

Service Expert

Re: 1TB Data Cap Across ALL Plans??

@NOONE12 wrote:

Frfr...I orginaly had everything comcast offered for $242 - $260..so I down graded because I no longer needed the other stuff so I kept the cable and internet which was suppose to drop to $129.00 I havent seen a $129.00 bill since I made the changes...so I LOOK AT THIS BILL THIS MONTH AND ITS AT $574.29 WHAT THE <Edited for circumventing language filter>..they have me going over my data for $90 really ...so I called them and asked where is it in my plan that says that I will be charged for data charges if I go over my data and I have unlimited data <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory"> ...so they say oh its been like that NO IT HAS NOT...<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory"> frfr...so I have been getting charged for a box that I was not using so I finally hooked it up to find out that the cable man nver installed it in the wall so they came out remind you I have insurance they say oh thats $60 for installation we will waive it this month and add it to the bill next month so You credit it this month but in reality I'll will still be paying for it this next month...<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">//THIS DATA WILL BE THE REASON I LEAVE AFTER 8PLUS YRS

you get two uncharged months (a year?) that they call courtesy. have you used those courtesy months up already?  the www.comcast.com site has your contract on file in the settings menu (login to get to settings).

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

hi 

comcast dos  have a unlimited data plan that  they  can add  too your account  but its $50 more  on  top of your packges  that you have   may be a rep here can help you with that if you need  too have a  unlimited data plan

Official Employee

Hi, NOONE12 - I can check if we have any promotions for the unlimited data plan in your area. I can also answer any billing related questions you have. Please private message me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation