Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

white sky connect

Regular Visitor

white sky connect

Is there a link to upload white sky connect. 

I'm presently using fast connect, but is does not work and attempts to up date tell me it is already updated.

Searches for white sky connect lead me back to fast connect, and it still does not work.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: white sky connect

AFAIK, there is no product called "White Sky Connect", only "Fast Connect" by White Sky.

Note that the forum's Security experts question the program's value and recommend that it be uninstalled. See http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet/fast-connect/m-p/2682797#M105608

Regular Visitor

I quess thats why I couldn't locate it.  I was lead to believe that fast connect from  White Sky was no longer supported and I needed to get Connect TM from White Sky from the fast connect help menu.

New Poster

I am having the same or similar problem. I have unistalled it and reinstalled and an "unexpected error occured while accessing your Fast Connect. I would just like to print out all my ids and passwords and get rid of this program. I have a lot of information stored and can't access it.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation