Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

repeated problem

New Poster

repeated problem

today is the 15th day I must contact support to access my email -- when I leave the contacted email I must contact support again later in the day or evening to contact my email -- I have contacted support about 40 times in the last 15 days -- at what point does someone realize there must be a problem here -- I keep getting a message "Xfinity not responding" "page cannot be displayed" -- My service is very slow -- I click a site and wait -- I have no trouble with Yahoo or MSN with email -- only with xfinity which I pay for -- This is a problem that prompted me to get a new computer -- but the problem is still here with xfinity

Problem Solver

Re: repeated problem

capnbojo wrote:

today is the 15th day I must contact support to access my email -- when I leave the contacted email I must contact support again later in the day or evening to contact my email -- I have contacted support about 40 times in the last 15 days -- at what point does someone realize there must be a problem here -- I keep getting a message "Xfinity not responding" "page cannot be displayed" -- My service is very slow -- I click a site and wait -- I have no trouble with Yahoo or MSN with email -- only with xfinity which I pay for -- This is a problem that prompted me to get a new computer -- but the problem is still here with xfinity

Try clearing the cache, history and cookies - that usually works. Good luck!