Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

my account can't be accessed on mobile devices?

New Poster

my account can't be accessed on mobile devices?

So yeah, I went to android forums to see if its my device but they up and told me that its Comcast that you people create problems on purpose to use a half assed app that doesn't work rather than third party apps.

Okay so here is the problem

You have an app that doesn't load emails. or crashes 9-12 times in a row

so either you have a severe performance issue in development; and you are actively punishing customers, or. I don't really have anything else to put on the table. That is it, You have a severe performance issue in development.

So here is the deal, I am paying you people more money than what some would make in a month for cable, Internet, and Landline phone, I would appreciate you'd extend the curtosey of allowing me, to be able to check my emails on my tablet device's default email app, without technical difficulties. No problem with the password, no problem with my email, This is a problem. with you.

I was placed on hold for a total of 7 hours today for this issue,. So Why I might add you are legally allowed to treat customers this way, I have no idea. If my supervisor found out I treated customers this way, Not only would I have been fired, but I would have had a class action lawsuit for ruining the company's good name.

Some day you will screw up, and will cross someone's line. That someone will have had it, and they will have a team of ruthless lawyers to sue you so hard, that your CEO will have to gut you, for your actions...

So please, Do me a favor. Get off your high horse, and just let me check my emails on my mobile device, with out having to use that vomit enducing app, that obviously had some intern produce while on a half pound of cocaine

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation