Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

how to transfer xfinity portal calendar with microsoft 2013

New Poster

how to transfer xfinity portal calendar with microsoft 2013

since we received only one month to adapt to xfinity connect portal termination of their calendar function, and the 'sync calendar' option des not appear to work... i would hope that one of the 'experts' could come up with a way either to download a list of the dates, times and locations of the xfinity connect portal calendar entries so we can manually transfer them to a third party calendar, in my specific case, i would like to use Outlook 2013, which i configured post notification with the understanding from comcast chat that this would help with the syncing of the calendar.  i feell that the announcement, supposedly based on low customer utilization of the function, is outrageous customer service, and the least they can do for users who valued that function, nay used it exclusively, would be to provide some automated support for the transition, AT THE VERY LEAST.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation