Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

forward home number to cell

New Poster

forward home number to cell

When home number rings it doesn't ring at the same time on my cell phone it use to but now it doesn't went to xfinity store spent a wasted hour there called tech support spent a hour half on phone wasted time and had tech come to my home and because of store setting up appointment for tech to make service call to my home almost got charged I asked store when when he set up appointment was app problem covered and he said yes well it's not app are a store problem but I live in Cape May County, Nj were people don't want to work SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR APP
Regular Contributor

Re: forward home number to cell

Download the Xfinity Connect ap. Go to Settings (within the ap), Call Prefrences, Call Forwarding, Advanced Call Forwarding (Simultaneous Ring) and make sure its activated. Click Add a Number and enter your cell. Bingo!!

New Poster

Re: forward home number to cell

I did that so many times and also to off and on phone and reinstalled and uninstalled app over a four day and I'm still having problems with the app sometimes it rings and other times it doesn't and also doesn't record incoming or out going calls sometimes
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation