Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

comcast email folders on iphone

New Poster

comcast email folders on iphone

How does one have the email Inbox subfolders (made on a computer log in to Comcast account) visible as subfolders on your iphone with Xfinity Connect?  Thanks

Problem Solver

Re: comcast email folders on iphone

For information on how to create the folders through the web interface, use the information on the following page under the heading Create Personal Folders https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/xfinity-connect-advanced-features/

Once the new folder(s) have been created, you should be able to go to the app on your phone and refresh it and the folders show up.  At least that is how it worked for me on my Android phone as my new folders were not listed when I initially viewed the app, but just touching the screen and swiping down kicked the refresh in and the folders did show up after the refresh.

There is another post in this forum, found at http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Connect-App/Folders-on-xfinity-com-mobile-app/td-p/2808507 that you can read over as the user that made the post also had an iPhone and was not able to get the new folders to show up on the app on the phone.  I did post some other suggestions in that thread to try out and if those fail the only thing I can suggest is to contact Comcast support and let them know of your issue and be sure to let them know you are using an iPhone. (Additional information obtained on 10/4/2016 regarding the other forum post mentioned in this paragraph.  The user in that post had initially been creating the folders on their account from their iPad and they were not showing up on their iPhone.  The user then went to an actual computer and created the folders on their account and then they showed up on their iPhone.  So if you are creating the folders on your iPad you might want to give this solution a try and see if it helps you out.)

Hope this helps.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation