Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity tv app

Regular Visitor

Xfinity tv app

I  have x1 service at home, and have used the app while traveling in the past.  This week I can't view any of my recordings, I keep getting an error message saying there is a native error 106600 (similar) .  i reinstalled the app but no help.  Anyone have any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: Xfinity tv app

pattersonny wrote:
No. I didn't see anything in the help documents saying that I had to be.

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/xfinity-tv-app-requirements

last paragraph 

XFINITY TV programs cannot be streamed outside of the United States. However, programs downloaded to your mobile device can be viewed offline anywhere, even while you're in other countries. Learn more about cloud and XFINITY On Demand content for devices.

All Replies
Expert

pattersonny wrote:

I  have x1 service at home, and have used the app while traveling in the past.  This week I can't view any of my recordings, I keep getting an error message saying there is a native error 106600 (similar) .  i reinstalled the app but no help.  Anyone have any ideas?

were you watching it on your device or tried to connect the device to a TV via hdmi?

Regular Visitor

I am traveling and trying to watch on an android tablet. It also won't let me download, i get a metadata cannot be retrieved error.
Expert

pattersonny wrote:
I am traveling and trying to watch on an android tablet. It also won't let me download, i get a metadata cannot be retrieved error.

The storage location must be internal memory,  not a removable memory card. Are you able to stream?

Regular Visitor

No, can't stream either.  100660 error comes up.

Expert

pattersonny wrote:

No, can't stream either.  100660 error comes up.

are you in the usa travelling?

Regular Visitor

Expert

pattersonny wrote:

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/xfinity-tv-app-requirements

last paragraph 

XFINITY TV programs cannot be streamed outside of the United States. However, programs downloaded to your mobile device can be viewed offline anywhere, even while you're in other countries. Learn more about cloud and XFINITY On Demand content for devices.