Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity iPhone& iPad App

New Poster

Xfinity iPhone& iPad App

I just had Xfinity home installed this morning.  I downloaded the apps for my iPhone & iPad, however, when I login using my primary Comcast e-mail/id, I receive the error message "Invalid username or password"; I receive this error on both devices.  Any help/suggestions?

Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity iPhone& iPad App

Use the same email and password you use for the web portal.  The install tech should have set you up on the web portal as a part of the install.

Otherwise, call Xfinity Home support and they should be able to verify you are using the right email.

New Poster

I have the same problem---sometimes my iphone will let me send emails, but my ipad says I have an error.  I have been to Apple and AT&Tto get help----they all say it is Comcast that is causing the problem. 

New Poster

I have the same problem.  Support people wanted me (71) to get up under my disk and get numbers.  I did as directed and no results.  This should be done on the install.

New Poster

I had the same problem.  Any suggestion??

Problem Solver

hooky wrote:

I had the same problem.  Any suggestion??

What exact same problem are you having?  What app are you trying to use and what exactly are you doing and what's not working?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation