Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity Tv Remote App Latest iOs Software/ App Update Does not Work

New Poster

Xfinity Tv Remote App Latest iOs Software/ App Update Does not Work

What happened to this app?  It used to work flawlessly and now it cannot find any of my devices even though I have 3 cable boxes.  I rely on this app for one of my TV's and I am wondering if there is any light at the end of the tunnel for it working again.  The customer service has been terrible with this issue.  I have inquired a couple times already and received no feedback to a fix the problem .  If this is comcasts way to get people to change to the X1 system I am going to be very dissapointed.  I am spending big bucks for comcast triple play and I want all the bells and whisles to work like they should. Fix this app!

Expert

Re: Xfinity Tv Remote App Latest iOs Software/ App Update Does not Work

EasyEdwardo wrote:

What happened to this app?  It used to work flawlessly and now it cannot find any of my devices even though I have 3 cable boxes.  I rely on this app for one of my TV's and I am wondering if there is any light at the end of the tunnel for it working again.  The customer service has been terrible with this issue.  I have inquired a couple times already and received no feedback to a fix the problem .  If this is comcasts way to get people to change to the X1 system I am going to be very dissapointed.  I am spending big bucks for comcast triple play and I want all the bells and whisles to work like they should. Fix this app!

have you tried to log out and then log back in on the xfinity TV app? are you using the same username that is listed on your X1 set top box's "Account Details' screen?