Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity TV app doesn't let me watch TV Go channels

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity TV app doesn't let me watch TV Go channels

Since the Xfinity TV Go app no longer exists, I have not been able to view any of those channels outside of my home. I have the Xfinity TV app (that will supposedly work like the old app), but all that comes up outside of my home is Downloads.

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity TV app doesn't let me watch TV Go channels

I actually just solved my own problem. I looked in my app settings and the cellular data option was turned off. I have turned that back on and it works fine now. Thank you for all the help though. Smiley Happy

All Replies
Expert

kbarton70 wrote:
Since the Xfinity TV Go app no longer exists, I have not been able to view any of those channels outside of my home. I have the Xfinity TV app (that will supposedly work like the old app), but all that comes up outside of my home is Downloads.

do you have the older legacy DVR system or the xfinity X1 entertainment system with DVR?

Official Employee

kbarton70 wrote:

Have you turned on the "Available out of home" filter at the top of the Live TV or On Demand sections of the app? I checked your account and it looks to be set up correctly.

-ComcastDan

Frequent Visitor

I actually just solved my own problem. I looked in my app settings and the cellular data option was turned off. I have turned that back on and it works fine now. Thank you for all the help though. Smiley Happy