Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

XFINITY - STREAM T.V. APP

Regular Visitor

I have been having issues with the Xfinity stream TV app on my cell phone for nearly 1 month. The app is running very slow or not at all when I'm trying to download recordings in my DVR or giving an error when trying to play after download. I initially reported this on 11/26/17 & was advised my ticket was being escalated to Tier 2 & a rep from that department would contact me within 24 hours.

On 11/28, I contacted Xfinity again since I had not received a return call.  I was then advised my ticket was being changed to  Tier 3, a rep would call me from that dept., and an appointment was scheduled for 12/1 @ 4-6 PM. The rep said she was able to see an issue with our "upload link" or something like that. 

So I never did receive that call from either the Tier2 or Tier3 departments. On the day of our appointment,  I received an automated call at 5 PM, advising that the tech was at my front door and I apparently was not home! I immediately called Tier 3 Dept and advised that I have 2 accounts &  obviously they were at the wrong address! I would like to mention at this time that the tech showing up at the wrong address happens 99% of the time! So at this point,  the rep wanted to reschedule my appointment, at which time i then became very annoyed because 1) none of this is/was my fault 2) when setting up the initial appointment I explained I have 2 accounts & asked multiple times for confirmation of the address to ensure no-ones time was wasted. 3) The tech that handled the appointment took it upon himself to let the automated system handle contacting me, did not pick up the phone to contact me himself what-so-ever, if that wasn't bad enough after not showing up at the correct address, he took it upon himself to close out the ticket as if he had completed the work! 4) The entire "technical dept" has not handled any part of this correctly!  I've been a customer for over 10 years and I should feel very important to Xfinity! 5) at this point I have asked multiple times for a manager/supervisor to contact me ASAP and to reschedule my appointment for an immediate appointment, both of which have not been done! 6) I really would appreciate being treated with the upmost respect & common courtesy, especially with all the competitors out there and being such a long-time customer!  7) I am requesting my account and complaints be handled with priority and a significant credit to be applied to my account, especially given that this is the 3rd time an Xfinity Tech has had to come out to my house within the past 4 months to fix their issues! 8) My last call was at 10 PM on 12/2 and i was promised yet again that a supervisor would be calling me within 2 hours, which did not happen. So at this point,  if i do not receive a call on SUNDAY 12/3, with a rescheduled appt <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Threat">

ARE YOU LISTENING XFINITY ???? !!!!

Anita <Edoted for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">, unhappy customer of 10+ years

Official Employee

Re: XFINITY - STREAM T.V. APP

Hello ABSanchez, I apologize for the past interactions that you had with us and for the techs not following through on your issue. I hope you will give me the opportunity to make this right for you, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".