Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Unable to unlock apps

New Poster

Unable to unlock apps

Suddenly, when I try to watch an episode of a show on both TLC Go, and ID Go, I am unable to unlock them. Up until today I have not had a problem with any streaming apps unlocking. Has something changed? Any input would be appreciated.

Expert

Re: Unable to unlock apps

bphar2 wrote:

Suddenly, when I try to watch an episode of a show on both TLC Go, and ID Go, I am unable to unlock them. Up until today I have not had a problem with any streaming apps unlocking. Has something changed? Any input would be appreciated.

have you tried to activate TLCgo at home while connected to your home wifi? 

New Poster

Yes. It’s the only place from which I have ever accessed anything using my IPad. What could have changed since yesterday? Have never had a problem with Comcast before this. Also, when I look at my account, both those stations are listed in my plan. Have been for years.

Thanks for answering.

Expert

bphar2 wrote:

Yes. It’s the only place from which I have ever accessed anything using my IPad. What could have changed since yesterday? Have never had a problem with Comcast before this. Also, when I look at my account, both those stations are listed in my plan. Have been for years.

Thanks for answering.

remove the TLCgo app and then reinstall it. when running hit the menu button (stack of papers/hamburger) and signin. select xfinity. I would recommend doing this at home while connected to your home wifi (not the xfinitywifi SSID)

New Poster

Thanks. I actually got to watch a show. Not sure why it worked, since I haven’t done anything yet.

Going to try watching something else, just to test, and if it won’t open again, then i’ll Reinstall the app as you suggested. Thanks a bunch for the advise. 👌

New Poster

I reinstalled it. Now it’s working fine! Thanks so Much!