Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV Remote App Problems

Contributor

TV Remote App Problems

When I first installed the app it synced with my DVR. When I had to delete and add back a series recording however it wouldn't add the series back to the list as a series. It won't show on the priority list but appears only as a single recording. It is correct on my TV DVR box list. It seems to not want to update correctly in the DVR manager of the app. Also I tried to change the order of the items in the priority list but this didn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but this didn't help.

It would be helpful if you could sort your list of DVR recordings by channel as well. Also the app needs to be able to display episode information particularly when multiple episodes of a series have been recorded. The TV DVR has both of these capabilities.

I tried using On Demand with the app but it didn't work properly. It brought up the On Demand menu but I needed the regular remote to start playback of the program. It might be useful to have a separate section or forum for this app as well.

Contributor

Re: TV Remote App Problems

It has started to sync somewhat although it is inconsistent and the DVR manager even went away for a bit. Setting up recordings through it is still erratic especially for series recordings.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation