Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV GO

New Poster

TV GO

I have noticed that some of the my recordings from certain channels are showing recorded but now showing on my app. Example is NBA basketball on CSNBA 

Official Employee

Re: TV GO

Koosergirl wrote:

I have noticed that some of the my recordings from certain channels are showing recorded but now showing on my app. Example is NBA basketball on CSNBA 

Sorry you're having trouble. I looked at your recording history specifically for the NBA games you referenced. The latest one (on 1/18) didn't record because the system thought that you didn't subscribe to the channel at the time of recording (clearly a glitch). All the games on channel 720 before this recorded properly but were erased to make space for new recordings.  Cloud DVR holds 60 hours of storage versus the 500GB on your physical DVR so Cloud is more constrained (500GB = 100+ hours usually).

I checked your subscription and see that it is, once again, showing you as subscribed to channel 720. I also ran a refresh to make sure it corrected any other channels that may have been missing during that time.  It all looks good now. Sorry for the trouble. 

Best,

ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation