Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

TV App is missing most of my channels

Frequent Visitor

TV App is missing most of my channels

I just logged onto the TV app and the channel lineup for my account is messed up.  It is now only showing two channels (Sprout and CMT).

I also had an issue with the Disney Junior App on Apple TV.  I am subscribed to the channel, but when I went to activate the app, I get an error that I am not authorized for the channel.

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: TV App is missing most of my channels

Looks like the issue has been fixed

All Replies
Expert

mjsabin01 wrote:

I just logged onto the TV app and the channel lineup for my account is messed up.  It is now only showing two channels (Sprout and CMT).

I also had an issue with the Disney Junior App on Apple TV.  I am subscribed to the channel, but when I went to activate the app, I get an error that I am not authorized for the channel.

Are you logging in with your Comcast default user id /comcast.net and password?

New Poster

Yes and then Xfinity sais that this service isn´t included in the bundle/service.... but it was yesterday so what has heppened!?

Expert

Soderqvist83 wrote:

Yes and then Xfinity sais that this service isn´t included in the bundle/service.... but it was yesterday so what has heppened!?

Who/what is "Xfinity"?

Frequent Visitor

Yes, I am logging in with Primary Account.  Now the lineup shows up, but when I try to view any channel on the TV app, I get an error Subscription Required :: 12012

Expert

mjsabin01 wrote:

Yes, I am logging in with Primary Account.  Now the lineup shows up, but when I try to view any channel on the TV app, I get an error Subscription Required :: 12012

Is your mobile device using the Comcast wifi SSID?

Frequent Visitor

Looks like the issue has been fixed

Expert

Topic now Closed.