Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Subscription required :: 12012

New Poster

Subscription required :: 12012

I am getting this error message on my iPad and iPhone when I try and watch a live channel. I can still watch recorded programs.
What should I do?
Expert

Re: Subscription required :: 12012

Drtas wrote:
I am getting this error message on my iPad and iPhone when I try and watch a live channel. I can still watch recorded programs.
What should I do?

did you try logging out and back in on both? are you using the username shown on the x1 set top box menu "account details"?

New Poster

Thx for the reply.
Yup. I have done it all. I have restarted my DVR, little ghee off and on from all my devices...
New Poster

I have turned all my devices on and off...
Expert

Drtas wrote:
I have turned all my devices on and off...

I don't see the answers to the questions I asked. 

New Poster

I just started experiencing this error this morning. I have digital preferred with X1, and I have always been able to stream live TV.  When I couldn't this morning, I recieved the error saying the channels were not apart of my subscription.

I contacted comcast chat.

They refershed my entitlements and had me refresh my cache and cookies.  Some channels work (CNN HD) but others do not (ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS). I opened a ticket with Xfinity and decided to search this thread.

If I had to guess why this is happening, it's because of the TV Go to TV transition. I never really used TV Go because I liked the new format, and now I can't use it.  Hopefully we get a fix soon.