Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Stream will not download a recorded program to iPad

New Poster

Stream will not download a recorded program to iPad

I recorded twmo soccer matches to my DVR. Both are there and both are watchable on my TV. I downloaded one of them to my iPad Via the stream app, but the second one will not download. It continues to go back to 0% or say that it is number one in the queue for download. Any hints? I have already deleted the app and reinstalled it, I have checked to make sure there is enough storage on the iPad for both programs, and there is.  

Expert

Re: Stream will not download a recorded program to iPad

Kodiak201 wrote:

I recorded twmo soccer matches to my DVR. Both are there and both are watchable on my TV. I downloaded one of them to my iPad Via the stream app, but the second one will not download. It continues to go back to 0% or say that it is number one in the queue for download. Any hints? I have already deleted the app and reinstalled it, I have checked to make sure there is enough storage on the iPad for both programs, and there is.  

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Re: Stream will not download a recorded program to iPad

Hi Kodiak201, apologies for your experiences with your DVR service.  I can review this further for you, please send me a private message with your account information (Name on account, address on account and account number).

Thank you