Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Recording not downloading to iPad complete recording

New Poster

Recording not downloading to iPad complete recording

I have a recording on my X1 DVR that is 119 minutes and it's showing as 119 minutes. When I look at the recording on my iPad and go to download it, it's only showing as 35 minutes. I have plenty of space on my iPad. Is there anything I can do to get the full episode downloaded?

Thanks!

Expert

Re: Recording not downloading to iPad complete recording

kkohl88 wrote:

I have a recording on my X1 DVR that is 119 minutes and it's showing as 119 minutes. When I look at the recording on my iPad and go to download it, it's only showing as 35 minutes. I have plenty of space on my iPad. Is there anything I can do to get the full episode downloaded?

Thanks!

It sounds like your cloud DVR copy is corrupted/interrupted. You might check with on-demand menu and set filter to 'download' to see if you might be able to download the same program from on-demand system.

Problem Solver

Re: Recording not downloading to iPad complete recording

kkohl88 wrote:

Thanks!

Sometimes the app gets corrupt. Try uninstalling and then downloading from app store again. Good luck!