Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Recorded shows

New Poster

Recorded shows

Up until last week - all of my recorded shows on my home DVR showed up on the Xfinity Stream app. Now I don't even have an option to selet recordings on the app. HELP!!!

New Poster

Recorded shows

Why are my recordings not showing up on my app??

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Recorded shows

Kristi825MAC wrote:

Why are my recordings not showing up on my app??

Do you have cloud dvr on your account? If not, you won't have access to recordings in the app of on website. Its free, so call them to add it if needed.

New Poster

recorded shows nor on the app anymore

Xfinity stream is not showing my recorded shows

Problem Solver

Hi Kristi

The Cloud DVR service entitlement is missing from your account. You need this service to schedule and view recordings in the app. If you haven't reduced your service recently, the missing service is probably a mistake. Definitely contact customer service about this.

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Expert

hi, I moved all your duplicate posts to the one thread. please keep same question on same post.

New Poster

Tech support was unable to resolve similar issue, do I have to wait for advanced tech callback to get the cloud DVR entitlement turned back on?
Expert

Simona0412 wrote:
Tech support was unable to resolve similar issue, do I have to wait for advanced tech callback to get the cloud DVR entitlement turned back on?

do you have an X1 DVR? Does it have recent (last day or two) recordings? if not make a new recording by selecting a short show like any episode of TVland. When it completes check the Xfinity Stream app to see if there is a 'recordings' menu item and if so, does it show up under recordings?

Problem Solver

Hi Simona

Your issue is different from Kristi's, as your CDVR entitlement is alive and well. Can you describe what was similar about your issue so I can see if it's something I can help with?

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon