Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not Eligible for Automated Activication

New Poster

Not Eligible for Automated Activication

Why am I still getting this error message when I try to access certain websites?

This account is not eligible for automated activation.

Please call us at 1-855-OK-BEGIN.

Here's the URL it pulls up...

https://activate-canary.comcast.net/Activate/authentication?code=0.ac.v1dZy7&state=WG-42635765628625...

I went into office to renegoiate my annual Internet discount which in itself is ridiculous. They told me I had to get the phone plan even though I told them I don't have a phone jack on my Modem or Router either and didn't want it.

I want the highest speed Internet connection I can get. My condominium association (Island Lakes Condos) pays for my Basic Cable. They get a kickback for me subscribing to Internet Service.  

I already spent a long time on the phone about this and it is a HUGE AGGRAVATION to keep being locked out of websites. How can you fix this? I have tried everything. I use Windows 10, Eset Security, Chrome Browser (but have others). 

I've deleted Chrome Cache, tried different browsers, cursed Xfinity until I am blue in the face.

I have been a customer for years. I'm a Senior Citizen now and need a discount and less stress.

Can anyone out there tell me how to get out of this loop? I run a web design business and so I'm pretty tech savvy, but this is beyond me.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation