Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Music Choice - now available on the go

Official Employee

Music Choice - now available on the go

We're happy to announce that today we have added 50 Music Choice channels to the XFINITY TV app which you can access from anywhere in the USA. Listen to a range of music from pop to country and everything in between. Filter by "Available Out of Home" in the Live TV section to find more than 180 live streaming "TV Go" channels. Enjoy!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Service Expert

Re: Music Choice - now available on the go

adding...

for both iOS and Android devices the Music Choice has a more channels and adds video. the app access must be authorized to xFinity and is free included in your subscription (but does count as internet bytes used). Using the TV app In-home does not count toward your internet cap.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

We have the Music Choice app on two iPads.  Constant problems with signing in.  App will work fine for a week or two, then it requires a new log in.  Will not accept the same user name/password we have successfully used in the past.  Right now, the iPad connection that failed (worked fine for about 2 weeks) was recovered with one of our passwords.  But can't even get to the sign-in screen on the other iPad (iOS 10.2).

Deleted iOS app from problem iPad, reinstalled it.  Click on Xfinity as the provider, and it pops up a screen with a "sign-in" button, but no place to enter the name/password.  If we click on the "sign-in" button, it takes us to a page that is telling us about all the extra-cost options of all sorts we can add to our account.  No place to sign-in, and no way to go anywhere else from what is basically an advertising page.

Service Expert

InjuneerZZ wrote:

We have the Music Choice app on two iPads.  Constant problems with signing in.  App will work fine for a week or two, then it requires a new log in.  Will not accept the same user name/password we have successfully used in the past.  Right now, the iPad connection that failed (worked fine for about 2 weeks) was recovered with one of our passwords.  But can't even get to the sign-in screen on the other iPad (iOS 10.2).

Deleted iOS app from problem iPad, reinstalled it.  Click on Xfinity as the provider, and it pops up a screen with a "sign-in" button, but no place to enter the name/password.  If we click on the "sign-in" button, it takes us to a page that is telling us about all the extra-cost options of all sorts we can add to our account.  No place to sign-in, and no way to go anywhere else from what is basically an advertising page.

the app may be looking only at your connection (try it at home to auto verify while connected to your home xfinity wifi).

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

InjuneerZZ wrote:

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. I'm not very familiar with the Music Choice application but you can watch/listen to 50 channels of Music Choice with the XFINITY TV app for iOS or Android.

Visit https://xfinity.com/apps for more info

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation