Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Home

New Poster

Home

Every few days to weeks im logged and i am told my password was changed. Now i cant even access the app it has 3 dots and say connecting. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled still not working.
New Poster

Problem with home app

My app keeps saying connecting to your home but nothing is coming up, I have called Comcast and all they did was reboot my system. I don't understand why all of a sudden, I can't see anything from my app
New Poster

Home Mobile App

It seems lately that I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the app constantly.  It will not show when the system is arming (dots just keep moving) or when the system has been de-armed (again, dots keep moving).  Also I cannot see the camera after numerous resets. 

New Poster

Home App Not Working

My Home app just stopped working, It hsa been a week and i have unistalled and reinstalled three times this week and same results. It just says  " Connecting to your home." My friens has the App on his Iphone and it works fine. I have the Samsung 8+ and its not working. I am concern becasue I depend on this app. Please help to resolve this issue.

New Poster

Re: Home Mobile App

I also wanted to point out that I have the Galaxy S7 Edge. 

New Poster

Home app not connecting

I have a Samsung S8+ and the app is not connecting. I have reinstalled the app twice nothing changed. Please help.
New Poster

Phone app not working

All I get is three blinking dots and no connection. I am using a Google Pixel phone.

New Poster

Xfinity Home App

Xfinity Home App for Android phone has not worked in days. This is very troubling
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Home App

Mine is not either. It is very frustrating. Ready to get rid of it.
New Poster

phone app for home security

home security app will not connect for past 3 days

New Poster

Xfinity home app not loading

My home app is not loading
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity home app not loading

We are working on resolving this issue in an upcoming release.  In the meantime, if you are still experiencing this issue, please try going into device settings and clearing stored data for the XFINITY Home app.  

Thanks!