Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Home App

New Poster

Home App

I cannot log in to the app. Get 2 errors, 1st - Authorization Error, Please sign in with the email that you provided at the time XFINITY Home was installed, Error #43401. I am, and I've tried every other possible email. 2nd - Error, We've encountered an error. Please try again. Error #43999. I've reset my router and deleted and reinstalled the app. I also spent three long phone calls with technical support, rsetting passwords, confirming all possible usernames, and the last call said I needed to first activate online. I just tried to do that but can't find anywhere to activate anything. My Portal says XFINITY Home - Connected, check. Odd thing, where it lists Home Equipment, it says Touch Screen. I did not get a touch screen. I did not subscibe for the monitored service, just the Home equipment to use with the app. Very frustrated. 

New Poster

Re: Home App

This same thing is happening to me and I'm looking for answers too!
Official Employee

bhughes73 - 

I pulled up your account & see successful sign in & mobile app activity at this time.  Please let me know if you still need further assistance.  

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Kylad1 -- 

I pulled up your account & see the source of the error.  I need to private message you with some account information regarding this.  Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon at the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks,

Rachel

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Rachel, I am having the same problem    Waiting on a level 3 response.   Maybe you can help.  CR578533015

thanks

Official Employee

Hi Lebrunr-- 

I'd like to private message you to confirm the email address you are using to sign in.  Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

You need to call them again. The problem is on their end.  The issue is an error on the way they have your account settings/information.   I finally found a support person that found the error.  I forget what the error was but it was simple; like a spelling error or something like that.  Look at the bottom of this thread and the name of the tech that solved it for me.  Good luck. 

bhughes73 wrote:

I cannot log in to the app. Get 2 errors, 1st - Authorization Error, Please sign in with the email that you provided at the time XFINITY Home was installed, Error #43401. I am, and I've tried every other possible email. 2nd - Error, We've encountered an error. Please try again. Error #43999. I've reset my router and deleted and reinstalled the app. I also spent three long phone calls with technical support, rsetting passwords, confirming all possible usernames, and the last call said I needed to first activate online. I just tried to do that but can't find anywhere to activate anything. My Portal says XFINITY Home - Connected, check. Odd thing, where it lists Home Equipment, it says Touch Screen. I did not get a touch screen. I did not subscibe for the monitored service, just the Home equipment to use with the app. Very frustrated. 

Official Employee

Hi Lebrunr -- 

Thanks for taking the time to respond!  bhughes73's message was posted in February & has since been resolved.  If you are having any issues with sign in or your XH system, I'm happy to help!

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Visitor

Getting the same error 43401 sign in with your home username a password, I only have the 1 email and password I been using for the last 4 years. Had some issues with power flickers with storms in area. Everything works equipment wise just the home app will not let me log in.
Official Employee

Hi mjbrink43 -- 

I need to private message you with more informarion.  Private Messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation