Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

HD channels gone from guide on Roku

New Poster

HD channels gone from guide on Roku

At some point during the day yesterday (Sunday June 25th) all of the HD channels disapeard from my guide. I just bought the Roku and started using the xfinity stream app a few days ago. I still have the HD channels included in the guide on my other devices (android phone,laptop). What changed? And how can I get them back?

Expert

Re: HD channels gone from guide on Roku

SPNaples wrote:

At some point during the day yesterday (Sunday June 25th) all of the HD channels disapeard from my guide. I just bought the Roku and started using the xfinity stream app a few days ago. I still have the HD channels included in the guide on my other devices (android phone,laptop). What changed? And how can I get them back?

Hi, I don't have a Roku but do read all the posts for it. As it has moved toward getting full release (out of beta) we learned that HD for cable provided channels (not local must-carry) are not available on the Roku currently if there is no billing line on your bill that says something like "HD technology fee $10". Mine is included in my package so if I had a roku in the beta program it would not let me watch HD. your local channels that are in HD are still shown?