Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Error #13502

New Poster

Error #13502

Hello,

I'm unable to use the xfinity home app since 6am.  Getting error# 13502.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Error #13502

Hi dwjoe - 

We are aware of an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers have been and continue to actively work on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  I am adding your name and account to a ticket to confirm your issue is resolved once we've issued a fix.

I will provide updates to the pinned message at the top of this thread as they become available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

All Replies
Official Employee

Hi dwjoe - 

We are aware of an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers have been and continue to actively work on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  I am adding your name and account to a ticket to confirm your issue is resolved once we've issued a fix.

I will provide updates to the pinned message at the top of this thread as they become available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Regular Visitor

also haveing issues connecting ,, contoling ,, seeing cameras,  etc...

New Poster

I am experiencing this error on my phone.  It also states that my service is unavailable when I try to log on through xfinity.com

Official Employee

Hi RamboRichy & jpchepu - 

We are still actively working this issue.  I will provide updates to the pinned message at the top of this thread as they become available. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

New Poster

Add me to your list.  I'm unable to log in as well. 

New Poster

Please add me to your list also. Ours has been out for 2 days now, we can't even set the alarm from our touchscreen. Very frustrating.

Official Employee

Hi Brad_williamson & WClement - 

Thanks for reaching out.  I apologize for the frustration that this is causing.  We are aware of an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal. Our engineers have been and continue to actively work on this issue. When resolved, App & Portal functionality will be restored & nothing will be needed to be done on your end. I will provide updates to the pinned message at the top of this forum as they become available. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

New Poster

Have not been able to login to our system (app or on the website) for the last 48 hours. Previously the app would make me sign in every time I opened it say it "had encountered an error." What's the good of paying for an alarm that you can't enable. If this isn't resolved soon we should be issued a credit. So frustrating. 

Regular Visitor

IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS AND I CAN NOT VIEW MY CAMERAS FROM MY i PHONE, YESTEREDAY THE CODE WAS 21002  TODAY ITS 13502..  HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN AND WHEN I REVIEW MY MY ACCOUNT ON MY I-PHON IT STATES "G A TV OUTAGE, WE DONT HAVE AND ESTIMATED RESOLUTION TIME RIGHT NOW."

SO WHEN I GET HOME IM GUESS I WONT HAVE TV EITHER.

IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT BY EMAILING ME ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT THESE ERROR MESSAGE ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT. 

(Hi bsheets513 - Official Comcast forums users will be able pull up your account.  I've removed the personal information from your post.))

New Poster

Hello,

Been having same issues with app and portal for last 2 days.

please add me to list

Regular Visitor

you'll never see a credit from comcast... i have had nothing but prolbmes with this system.. thinking about switching to another alarm company. to many issues every month and its not a concern to them cause there such a big comapany.

I called today and no urgency

Frequent Visitor

Agreed. There is no urgency, and the fact that we have paid through the nose for this service means nothing to them. Oh yes, there is the occasional "we're sorry for the inconvenience", but that does not help the thousands of people who cannot access for THREE DAYS NOW a system that they paid for. CREDIT SHOULD BE GIVEN!!! How about we all refuse to pay our Comcast bills for 1-2 months, would that get your attention?

New Poster

We are having the issue as well.  Any sense of how long before a fix will be pushed out?  We rely almost entirely on the app for setting, monitoring and turning off the system.  

New Poster

New Poster

please add me to the list, havent been able to use the website or app to view my cameras...

New Poster

Also having this problem (for several days now) please keep us posted on when a fix is pushed out and what Comcast will be doing for everyone paying for a broken service for days

New Poster

I am having the same issues. Haven't been able to log into the my home app or the desktop pc version for several days now. Please help!

New Poster

Please add me to the list. No access via app or portal.

New Poster

Am having the same problem with no access. Error #13502. When will it be fixed?
New Poster

Please add me to the list. This is very frustrating. I also called the technical support number and went through a maze of phone trees. I just want to report the issue so I will be notified when it is fixed. 

Official Employee

Hi all -

I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.  We’ve been able to restore service. If you’re still experiencing issues, please PM me, but we expect that users will regain functionality. We’re continuing to work the issue and will post an update if we encounter additional service interruptions. 

Thanks,

Rachel

Regular Visitor

someone or something has taken over my HEAT control,,  I cant make heat stay on,,,,,its 42 outside !!! and 64 inside,, I and my WIFE and dog are COLD,, what is going on !!!!

New Poster

Rachel - Add my name to their "fix list" also. I've been experiencing a variety of issues for the last several months. After your ridiculous customer support told me via phone they've never heard of mobile app issues I'm posting it here only to see numerous people have a plethora of issues. I would like to be contacted by a competent person on your support team (if you can find one) in regards to not only a realistic ETA of a true "fix" but also what you will be doing to credit my account for months of uselessness that I've paid for.

New Poster

Same here error # 13502.  Please add me to the fix list.  I need to be able to check my camera's remotely, I am expecting a lot of packages and need to check to see if they are delievered or if someone takes off with them.

New Poster

Same issue, 13502. App was working last night, today I'm receiving this error. Really bad time of the year to not have access to my system. What's the fox.
New Poster

Same issue here

Official Employee

jessica2042, helpcompdoc, Jjoe1 & CURTISWIENS - 

I apologize for the frustration that this has caused. We’ve been able to restore service to the Xfinity Home mobile app. If you’re still experiencing issues, please PM me so I can troubleshoot with you directly, but we expect that all users will regain functionality.

Thanks,

Rachel