online now

discussions

norton

New Poster

norton

why is my norton cancelled ?

New Poster

Re: norton

I'm having the same issue. Xfinity was not helpful neither was norton. Both pointed the finger at each other. It is the 3rd time it has happened in a month.

Bronze Problem Solver

Security Expert

Regardless of whose fault the corrupted data base is (Comcast/Norton) the only way to get it sorted is to ask Norton to verify you are still listed as a Comcast customer and let them correct it:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet/Info-for-customers-receiving-cautions-that...

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Security Expert

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Anti-Virus-Software-Internet/Norton-Security-Suite-should-now-be-reacti...

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Still not working.  This is total BS.  When I put in the  PIN number for Norton to reactivate, it says it is not recognized.

This is realy poor communication between Xfnity and Norton on resolving this issue.

Norton Expert

Hi,

We are really sorry for the hassle. We are aware of the situation and have been working on a fix. I request you all to DM me the PINs and I will have them checked with the oncerned team.

Thanks

Anirban

Norton Expert

Hi,

I would like to apologize to everyone about the hassle over the past few days. We have rectified the problem at our end. The same should reflect on your end too. In case you are still getting 'subscription cancelled' please DM me the PIN and I will have it manually verified.

Thanks

Anirban