members

online now

discussions

norton

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

why can't i get the Norton to activate have tried the Norton removal tool and reinstall still have the same problem have removal and reinstall about 10 times still haveing the same problem

1 REPLY
Posted by
Security Expert

Message 2 of 2

Hi j59909,

First of all some information regarding your system would be helpful in us assisting you. 

What is your operating system and default browser?

Are trying to instll Norton Security Suite for the first time on this system or did it come with another AV product preinstalled on your system?  Yes even after 10 reinstalls Norton may not install correctly if there is another AV present on the system.

More questions than answers at present, so please provide as much info as possible so we can asist you better.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon