Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

iPad II and Norton

Regular Visitor

iPad II and Norton

I recently added an iPad II to my electronic arsenal and I need to know if I can download the Comcast version of Norton on to the iPad.  If I do will it slow down the processing time very much. 

Thanks for any info. 

Security Expert

Re: iPad II and Norton

skinut wrote:

I recently added an iPad II to my electronic arsenal and I need to know if I can download the Comcast version of Norton on to the iPad.  If I do will it slow down the processing time very much. 

Thanks for any info. 

Not to the best of my knowledge, but please wait and see if anyone knows for sure.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Norton Expert

The current Comcast Norton offering does not install on iOS. 

Were you looking for security or some other functionality?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I was looking for security. So far so good but some day I am sure I will get hit.
Norton Expert

The main thing people generally look for on iOS is identity protection, backup of data, and antitheft capabilities.  So far, iOS has not seen a lot of malware attacks due to the way iOS is designed.  Not to say it wont become an issue for iOS at some point, but as for now, people generally are not looking for anti-malware on iOS.