Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

how do i find my security key for comcast

Regular Visitor

how do i find my security key for comcast

am tryimg to find the security key for comcast under buddy how do i find it? Thanks Pauline <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">    <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

Contributor

Re: how do i find my security key for comcast

If you are attempting to sign in to your WiFi and are being prompted for a "Network Security Key", that would be the password that was set when your networks were set up.

If the issue is different, further clarification may be necessary.

Connection Expert

Re: how do i find my security key for comcast

pULINE wrote:

am tryimg to find the security key for comcast under buddy how do i find it? Thanks Pauline <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">    <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

If you are referring to a WiFi security password, and you are using a Comcast supplied gateway device. If it hasn't been changed from its default value, it is on a label on the bottom, back, or the side. It may be called the "Password" or the "Network Key" on that label.

Or are you talking about a security PIN for the Norton A/V program ? Or something else altogether ?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon