New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Wise Care 365

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1 of 2

KIm Komando's newspaper column last weekend included a section on computer tune-up software recommending Wise Care 365 free edition. Has anyone here used this product, and what were your results?  Norton is my primary security and anti-virus software, but I also do a quick Malwarebytes scan once per week.  I also use CCleaner and SuperAntiSpyware for junk removal. Also Would Wise Care clean anything these don't already do? I'm generally wary of trying unfamiliar tune-up software without good recommendations from others I trust. I still remember a long ago experience with CCleaner when it was still called C..p Cleaner and removed an entry from my registry that it shouldn't have.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Security Expert

Message 2 of 2

Hi bobscreen,

I am not familar with Wise Care 365 free, but from what I have read on Google it will not be used on my systems. 

It sounds like you have a good line-up of antivirus/malware programs.  I will guess you use the free MBAM as an on request scanner periodically as I do, and I also have SAS installed and is used periodically.  I do not use CCleaner, although many users both here and on the Norton Forums use it and report no conflicts with their Norton products.

Also I am of the belief that Registry Cleaners should not be used, excpet as a last resort to the solution of a situation.  Norton had a Registry Cleaner in their products and removed it.

Please stay tuned as hopefully other users will add their comments to your queston.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon