online now

discussions

Re: Antilogger sdk

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2 (4,311 Views)

Re: Antilogger sdk

I have several PCs for which the IP is Comcast and which use Constant Guard. One is an HP Pavilion running XP Pro, whose keyboard was disabled about 1/17/2013, apparently because of installation of AntiLogger SDK. This cost me a HUGE amount of time, since I initially thought it was a hardware problem. USERS SHOULD BE NOTIFIED WHEN SUCH SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED!!

After determining that the problem was (unknown) software, I restored the original XP Media Center operating system and spent MORE time trying unsuccessfully to install Constant Guard and, more important, Norton Antivirus.

I would like to know how to download and install Norton Antivirus without Constant Guard from Comcast.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Security Expert

Message 2 of 2 (4,300 Views)

Download and Install Norton Security Suite w/o CGPS

Hi RLBGAB,

I have moved your post to it's own thread, as we will be dealing with the INstallation of NSS w/o the installation of CGPS - which has nothing to do with the keylooger that was the topic of the thread where you initially posted.

Not knowing your exact situation, I will diret you to three links - Initial Install of NSS, Simple uninsatll/reinstall NSS with no problems in program and then a uninstall, cleanup and reinstall of NSS.  Each of the links will tell you in the first paragraph when it should be used.  All three links provide ONLY the NSS download - they do not install Constant Guard.

Please look here and select the link that suits your situation.

Please let us know how you get on.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program