online now

discussions

Pop up Comcast Customer Survey scam - Deal Hippo

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3 (1,757 Views)

Pop up Comcast Customer Survey scam - Deal Hippo

Re: Deal Hippo Scam This pop-up comes across as a Comcast sponsored survey. I tried to report this via the abuse@comcast.net but it seems that it only deal with email issues. I was taken in by this scam three weeks ago. I receive it a day or two after a Xfinity service call so I assumed, erroneously that it was legitimate. I canceled the account but they got me for $74.86 and as of today no product that I can return for the refund they promised giving me an RMA # and now a fraudulent USP tracking number. For a long list of complaints about this scam go to http://www.scamner.com/check/dealhippo.us
Dear Comcast Cable User.png
Dear Comcast Cable User.png
2 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 3 (458 Views)

Re: Pop up Comcast Customer Survey scam - Deal Hippo

yes this site not get a good rate in any website see here https://trustscam.com/en/dealhippo.us

Posted by
Security Expert

Message 3 of 3 (436 Views)

Re: Pop up Comcast Customer Survey scam - Deal Hippo

Customer Security Assurance

The Customer Security Assurance organization has been established to ensure a safe and secure online experience for Comcast customers. This team is a dedicated group of security professionals who respond to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected computers (commonly referred to as bots), online fraud and other security issues.

• Business Hours: 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week

The above info comes from :  https://constantguard.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/

My Bold for online fraud and other security issues.

They should be able to assist you - or at least give you info as to whom you may contact @ Comcast for assistance.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon