online now

discussions

Password Protecting My Internet

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2 (2,275 Views)

Password Protecting My Internet

I need help to password protect my internet access. I think my neighbors are stealing from me. I always procrastinate and lazy in calling comcast as I hate waiting to connect. Can someone help or do I absolutely have to call in to get help. I haven't tried very much as I am not good with these kind of things. 

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Email Expert

Message 2 of 2 (2,262 Views)

Re: Password Protecting My Internet

hjk347 wrote:

I need help to password protect my internet access. I think my neighbors are stealing from me. I always procrastinate and lazy in calling comcast as I hate waiting to connect. Can someone help or do I absolutely have to call in to get help. I haven't tried very much as I am not good with these kind of things. 

Thank you in advance.

What makes you think they are stealing your internet?  Do you use a router?  Do you have it properly configured?  You can find more information about that in the Home Networking and Router Help forum.

mady

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program