Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Norton Identity Safe

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

Have not been able to log in for over a week. Called Norton a week ago they said it would be fixed in a few days. Came back from vacation, it still does not work. Called Norton again they said were uptdating system and it would be 3 more days. In the meantime all my passwords are being held hostage. Is anyone eles having this issue?

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Security Expert

Message 2 of 4

Hi tireman22,

Are you using the Comcast version of Norton with a local vault or a retail version of Norton with a cloud vault?

Have you by chance ever Exported the log-in data in .csv format?  That can be opened with a text editor (notepad for example) so you can at least see your log-ins.

There has been an ongoing problem being able to connect with the cloud vaults for some Norton users over the past two or three weeks whichit is rumored should be corrected in the near future (when ever that may be).

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 4

I am using Comcast version and the cloud vault. Went directly to Norton and would not sign in to the Cloud vault. Comes up with error message can not communicate with server. I thought uninstalling and reinstalling Norton would help, it did not

Posted by
Security Expert

Message 4 of 4

Uhmm, tireman22, the Comcast version of Norton Security Suite (NSS) does not support a cloud vault.

I asked earlier and never received a response form you:

"Have you by chance ever Exported the log-in data in .csv format?  That can be opened with a text editor (notepad for example) so you can at least see your log-ins."

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon