Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Free Norton and my iPad

New Poster

Free Norton and my iPad

My iPad is not connected to a carrier so can I download the free Norton onto it?
Security Expert

Re: Free Norton and my iPad

Hi pattimcmac,

The free version of Norton security Suite cannot be downloaded onto your ipad. 

System requirements.PNG

There is Norton Mobile which is offered at a discounted price to Comcast customers:

https://constantguard.xfinity.com/products-and-services/norton-mobile-security/

Bear in mind,  Norton does not provide any antivirus features for IOS devices, iPad and iPhone.  The only features you get are the contact backup and the lost phone finder.

From this link:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/norton-mobile/current/solutions/v77490791_EndUserProfile_en_us

Key features for iPhones or iPads

• Anti-Theft:

Helps you locate your lost or stolen iPhone or iPad on map. You can also initiate an Internet call to your missing device if it is not locked.

• Contacts Backup:

Restores and shares your contact information across your Android, iPad, or iPhone

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Free Norton and my iPad

Thank you so much for this information. Complete and informative. I appreciate you answering and wonderful quote about veterans. I have a son in the naval reserves and what an amazing statement about our veterans!