Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

norton security suite for comcast laptops showing only 9 days left and i just installed it

Connection Expert
Moved:

norton security suite for comcast laptops showing only 9 days left and i just installed it

Highlighted
Security Expert

Re: norton security suite for comcast laptops showing only 9 days left and i just installed it

Back to the original post minus the personal info:

Susan57 said:

"Please help i just installed and worked with Norton Comcast/Xfinity tech for hours installing the Norton Security Suite on three laptops.  Its working however shows only 9 days left instead of 1 year.  How do i change this?"

Hi Susan57,

First of all we need to know if you in fact you have the Comcast version of Norton installed.  Does your Norton Main page look similar to the following?  The yellow block I have added, as if there is an annotation SUBSCRIPTION STATUS: showing the number of days remaining, then you do NOT have the Comcast version, but a retail version.  It is blank where the yellow block is on the Comcast version.

NSS Main Page v 22.11.png

Did you have a retail Norton product installed prior to trying to install the Comcast version?

We'll be awaiting your answers.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon