Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Norton Mobile

Frequent Visitor

Norton Mobile

If I have paid for Norton  and it says I can install it on 5 machines, how do I install it on my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy 8+) and tablet (Samsung Tab A)? When I try to install it, I'm asked to pay again. Is Norton mobile a separate subscription?   

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Norton Mobile

Norton Security Suite is only for desktop and laptop computers. For mobile devices (phones and tablets) they offer "Norton Mobile Security" for $20/yr. See http://constantguard.comcast.net/products-and-services/. The App and Play stores have many security apps available, some of which are free.

Security Expert

Re: Norton Mobile

1stein wrote:

If I have paid for Norton  and it says I can install it on 5 machines, how do I install it on my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy 8+) and tablet (Samsung Tab A)? When I try to install it, I'm asked to pay again. Is Norton mobile a separate subscription?   

The above that I have bolded makes it sound like you are running the retail Norton Security.  If that is correct, you should be able to go to Help on the main page of your Norton Product and under general Information, select Install on Another Device.  This should walk you through the installation - be advised sometimes using that link takes what seems like a long time to sign into your Norton Account.

As BruceW stated Mobile Security, it is a purchasable addition to the Comcast version of Norton, however, the retail version of Norton Security it sounds like you have purchased includes Norton Mobile Security at no additional choice.

Let us know how things work out.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon