New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

This Accessibility Forum

Problem Solver

This Accessibility Forum

Comcast Andrew, 

You appear to be the predominate mover & shaker within this forum.  Would it be possible for you to remove all the locked and moved posts from the listing?

I do read and like to follow the questions and responses to the "legitimate" Accessibility questions.  

The "locked" posts take up more than 99 % of the posts within the multiple pages.  

Before you or anyone else determines that this is a frivolous post, and deletes it, I will mention that as I age, my vision and hearing are diminishing, and I look to this forum for possible answers.

Out of the first 3 pages of posts, {I have my list set to 50 threads} I counted only 17 pertaining to this forum.

In closing, it would be beneficial to see only those associated with Accessibility.   I have seen forums shut down completely because with a lesser amount than the "moved & locked" threads showing here.

Thanks in advance for your consideration, 

ciao, bj

Service Expert

Re: This Accessibility Forum

BlueJay wrote:

Comcast Andrew, 

You appear to be the predominate mover & shaker within this forum.  Would it be possible for you to remove all the locked and moved posts from the listing?

I do read and like to follow the questions and responses to the "legitimate" Accessibility questions.  

The "locked" posts take up more than 99 % of the posts within the multiple pages.  

Before you or anyone else determines that this is a frivolous post, and deletes it, I will mention that as I age, my vision and hearing are diminishing, and I look to this forum for possible answers.

Out of the first 3 pages of posts, {I have my list set to 50 threads} I counted only 17 pertaining to this forum.

In closing, it would be beneficial to see only those associated with Accessibility.   I have seen forums shut down completely because with a lesser amount than the "moved & locked" threads showing here.

Thanks in advance for your consideration, 

ciao, bj 

you won't see most of my moves of threads as I don't leave a header but do reply at the new thread location. OP doesn't lose their subscription to the thread of course. I don't move many threads where the original post is unclear if it is legacy, X1, or stream only app service. Usually for those I ask a question(s) to help determine the proper area of the forum that the post needs to be moved. there has been some discussion on a renaming so they understand the reason for the forum area. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: This Accessibility Forum

To actually answer your question, that would be up to the system administrators but I agree with you. There's quite a few in other categories as well.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation