Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Request for Consideration/Wondering If We Could Have a Board for Accessibility Q&A, Not Just For X1

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 3

Hello.

I appreciate that there is a forum to allow consumers to ask questions regarding accessibility relating to X1 products. I wonder if Comcast might consider widening the scope a bit and allowing for a forum for accessibility questions which go beyond just X1. Comcast has gone out of its way to make their various apps and Web sites accessible to consumers with disabilities, which I think is wonderful. I'd love to see a forum where customers with disabilities, or customers with friends and family with disabilities, could ask about accessibility regarding the various apps, Web sites and other services offered by Comcast.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 3

disciple1211 wrote:

Hello.

I appreciate that there is a forum to allow consumers to ask questions regarding accessibility relating to X1 products. I wonder if Comcast might consider widening the scope a bit and allowing for a forum for accessibility questions which go beyond just X1. Comcast has gone out of its way to make their various apps and Web sites accessible to consumers with disabilities, which I think is wonderful. I'd love to see a forum where customers with disabilities, or customers with friends and family with disabilities, could ask about accessibility regarding the various apps, Web sites and other services offered by Comcast.

this section of the forum is for that purpose, generally about TV at this point.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Admin1

Message 3 of 3

Hi disciple1211 -- Rustyben is correct that this section is designed for Accessibility discussion. Please share your thoughts here and we will be able to assist with any questions you have. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon